Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Worlds Biggest Klutz!!

If you can recall the story of me trying to get across a icy patch without getting my socks wet, by using a sled as a bridge, or last years biking fiasco, or any number of little accidents that I get myself into, then you will appreciate these stories from my recent vacation.
La Jolla Cove in San Diego, what an amazing place it is so beautiful.
We decide to take a walk down to the beach and check out some tide pools, great, should be really cool. We get to the bottom and start to walk up on the rocks, Phil turns around and says, "Be careful, these rocks are pretty slippery" right as my feet slip out from under me and I fall backwards onto my back in a huge pile of moss and sea weed!!! Good times, I am now mortified, quite a few people watched this happen and I am now wet and the whole back side of me is covered in Moss and sea weed. The rest of the day I am picking dry sea weed out of my hair, and I smell like a fish tank!!
This is after the fall, you can't tell from the front of me, but I am completely soaked on my back side. And also notice the pained look on my face.

Notice Phil is completely dry, and still laughing at his wife. Probably hoping I don't fall and drop the camera in the ocean!

So I bought these lovely things called Sexy Suds, Well I didn't actually buy them, they were given to my husband from a store on his old route. I thought I'd take them along on our trip. our hotel bathroom had this really nice tub. So I decide to take a bath, (without Phil) and I think, hey I'm going to try out this cool bath confetti. I fill up the tub and shake quite a few of these cute colored hearts into the water and get in. Well they don't really do much, I sit there for awhile, the confetti which should be dissolving is turning into these crazy sticky things and they won't dissolve. They are now stuck all over my body and the tub, they are creeping up the wall, I can't get them off of anything. Phil is laughing hysterically, I'm frantically trying to scrub them off my body, I give up and get out. So much for SEXY SUDS!! I"m a mess, a rash is forming from scrubbing so hard and I have sticky half melted hearts stuck on every part of my body!! Meanwhile these little babies are all over the tub, we end up having to fill up the tub and let it soak all night, and they were still stuck to the tub the next morning. As for me once I was dry, the confetti turned into little dry stickers that you had to peel off of your body. Not a pretty sight!!!
This picture was taken the next morning after most of the hearts had dissolved!



Not so SEXY, Do not buy!!!!

5 comments:

tanni said...

Hahahahaha! Yes the should have put a warning label on those sexy suds! Lol. And that's terrible you fell! I hope your ok!

Olson Family said...

I am laughing more about your fall than the sexy suds!!! I am glad there was something to break your fall. Thanks for the laugh, those are always needed on BENNETT days!!

Denise H. said...

OMG!!!I was laughing so hard I was crying! You are one funny klutsy girl!

I so wish I had been there with my camera for the fall and the sexy suds stuck all over your body.

Jessica said...

Wow Shan... I am still laughing about your moss mess! :) I hope your okay. As for the sexy suds, TMI!!!

Teryn said...

seriously.. that sexy suds story was SOOO FREAK'N FUNNY! lol... wow.. still laughing ;)