A true friend is someone who will pull you around in a wagon, and carry your crutches.
And give you a ten second handicap when playing night games, just because you have a cast on!!!
Corbin and his friends came in and told me they were going to go down to the sno shack and Little Ceasers for pizza.
Shan: "Isn't that a little far to go on crutches?"
Corbin and his friends came in and told me they were going to go down to the sno shack and Little Ceasers for pizza. Corb: No, if I get tired we'll just rest.
So they left and I didn't think anymore of it. Then Phil stopped by for lunch and he and his supervisor were out talking. Jeff asked how Corbin was doing and I said great, he's even crutched down to the sno shack. Then Phil spoke up.
Phil: No he didn't, I just passed him. JD was pulling him in Eastons wagon and Colton was carrying his crutches.
Jeff: Oh Yea, I passed them too. I thought how inventive!
I just love these kids!! Corbin has a great group of friends who are such good kids. Last night I asked how night games went, and Corb said GREAT, I won!!! I guess that 10 second handicap helped out.
You would think that having a rod in your femur and pins in your leg would keep you down, but not Corb. Instead of playing video games inside, he is out riding around in a wagon!!!
6 comments:
Yikes! How'd he break his leg?!
He had surgery on the 30th of June. He has Femeral rotation and tibial tortion and had to have it fixed. Fun summer for him!!
That is so funny! Corbin does have really good friends. He is such a good kid, and so funny I love him.
LOL....Thaqt is very clever. Sounds like he has found some great friends, Corbin is such a good kid! We love him so much.
i am so glad he had alot of fun it was fun giving him the wagon i gave them money to buy pizza we love you alot you are the best love grandpa and grandma kerby we hope you like the new shoe tomorrow you get at the hospital love you
Oh My, How Sweet are those boys and that picture is priceless. I love it!
Post a Comment