In the pictures below, you will notice one thing.
The complete absence of deer!!!
What you will see if you look really close, I mean REALLY close, is the only thing we killed on this trip.....
FLIES!!!! FLIES!!! FLIES!!!!
Here is a picture of two brave little hunters who left the boys at home and woke up at 5:00AM to hunt with their dads!!
Way to go girls!!!
check out the sweet glasses Hayley is wearing......
She found them on the trail!!!
COOK AND EAT!!!
The kids also did alot of this...
Watch movies..
Crystal clear, 25 feet deep, 95degree water, that did not smell like sulfur!!!
The kids also did alot of this...Watch movies..
Corbin, Conner, Tesa and Chelsea
hanging in the Coombs trailer watching
"The Sixth Sence"
While the men were out scouting we went to some hot pots in Millford.
The kids had a blast and they also came back clean!!!!
That was a added bonus!!!
Crystal clear, 25 feet deep, 95degree water, that did not smell like sulfur!!!I also left out the couple from salt Lake that we squished in the corner.
Sorry guys to ruin your fun!!!
(They were making out when we showed up and the kids jumped in!!! OOPS)












5 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. Travis has not seen a deer yet either. I secretly hope that he doesn't get one (sheesh) By the way it that trailer "THE TRAILER" HAHA. Call me soon to go to lunch. Love ya
Looks like lots of fun!! Those Hot pots sound nice.
Wow, those hot pots look fun. Maybe next time I will go with you guys! :) The boys look like they are getting ready to get MUDDY... Lucky You!
Glad you guys had fun camping in your Trailer (I mean hotel) :) I'm thinking we need to go camping with you sometime. Looks like a blast!
HAHA! Oops! I was fixing your blog header logged in as you and commented like I was you on your own blog. lol The above comment was really from Denise.
Post a Comment