I got this great idea from my friend and decided to try it out!!
2 rolls of wrapping paper,
1 roll of tape,
24 books,
1 hour and an aching back later I was finished!!
(I will post a picture later)
The idea is to wrap 24 of your Christmas books,
and have your children unwrap one each day until Christmas eve.
Terrific idea KaCee
Nate is so excited,
How great will it be to open a present every day!
It will be fun to read a new book each night and see the pile shrink as it gets closer to Christmas.
For those of you like me who are book fanatics, I had to wrap two books together for some of the days.
Also we have a tradition to read the same book every year on Christmas Eve, so I put a tag on that book and labeled it Christmas Eve.
Have fun with this, and if anyone tries it out let me know how it goes!
3 comments:
I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! Where did you get all of your books?
Very Cute Idea! I need to start collecting more books so that I can do that one day.
I Love this idea....I will plan ahead so I can do it next year..Thanks!!
Post a Comment