Nathan got his first gun for Christmas.
It is a 22 Cricket.
Yes I know, what in the world were you thinking.
He didn't shoot his eye out, nor anyone Else's!
Actually one of the first things he said when he opened his gun is
"where is the safety?"
He also had us immediately put it in the gun safe.
What a good little guy!
What can I say, he was taught by the best. Phil was over firearms training when he was an officer, he also got the award for the best marksman in his police academy class.
It is a single shot gun so he had to reload each time he shot. He used up a whole box of shells, and his little hands were cold as ice.
There was a ton of junk that other people had shot at. So we had quite the choice of objects to shoot at. A TV, Busted pumpkins, numerous boxes, bottles, and boards. A Frisbee (Nate loved this the best)
and a few clay pigeons.




1 comment:
Good Job Nate!!! You look like a pro with your cricket and I'm glad you didn't shoot anyones eye out.
Post a Comment