This is Ricky Raccoon. He was added to our household by Uncle Josey, Thank you Uncle Josey!! It was given to Corbin and meant to be hung as a decoration in Corbin's room, but oh too quickly, Nate took over ownership.
Now Ricky is Nate's........
#1. I am rudely awakened from a peaceful slumbering sleep, by rolling over and having my face snuggled up against Ricky's lovely fur!!! And then Nate pops up and yells "GOTCHA!"
#2. Ricky is now on top of Nathans head and down his back as he belly crawl around the couch to sneak up on Corbin and his girlfriend holding hands on the couch.
#3. Nate is wearing nothing but some boxers and Ricky is wrapped around his chest, while Nate pretends to be an Indian.
#4. And last but not least...
Haylee: DAD..... Will you PLEASE.... tell Nate to stop combing his RACCOON WITH MY BRUSH!!!
Phil & Shan: NATE!!!! (we yell as we look at each other trying not to laugh)
Nate: What? (walking in holding Ricky the Raccoon and lovingly stroking it's fur with her brush)
Phil: Quit using Haylee's brush on your Raccoon. Better yet DON'T BRUSH IT AT ALL!!!
Shan: I swear Nate I am going to nail that thing to the ceiling if you don not leave it ALONE!!
Nate: (after examining the brush closely) Theres not even any fur in it.
And now to end our post, a funny little story about Nate....
Phil was telling Nate at dinner that he was going to pour water on him to wake him up in the morning. Next thing we know Nate comes down in this.... Wearing about 10 t shirts and 7 pairs of pants he proceeds to tell Phil.... I don't think I'll get cold or wet wearing these......
"Could I BE wearing anymore clothes!"


3 comments:
That's funny! Josey will love that story.
That is so funny!! Nate cracks me up.... :-)
Oh I LOVE your stories and that kid. he is Crazy but that is why we call him "Crazy Nate".
Post a Comment