Monday, May 17, 2010

Haylee

Long over due update...
So long in fact, that I'm starting in February!
Haylee had her Fireside dance review in February, it is my favorite recital that she has, I love that the girls learn how to express their testimony through music and dance.

I love that Haylee loves to dance.
(and that she is good at it, because I'm NOT!)
I love that I never have to fight with her about going to dance.
(Like I did with piano lessons!)
I love that she has the desire to do EVERYTHING!
(track, relay for life, dance, ballroom dancing, volleyball)
I love that she is nice to everyone.
(except her brothers at times)
I love that her choice in careers changes with the day.
(Dance teacher, hair dresser, Nurse practitioner, and most recently a photographer)
I love that she is a easy teenager
(Knock on wood)
I love that she is my daughter!


3 comments:

Denise H. said...

awww... you up-dated and I LOVE this post. So Cute! And I LOVE that I have the best niece anyone could ask for. :)

Ashley and Josey said...

I loved the Fireside it was amazing! And I am so happy that Quincy has Haylee to look up to. She is such a good Role Model.

Kim said...

I loved the Fireside, it gets better every year. Myllie loves watching Haylee dance! Her favorite was the Nutcracker, Haylee is an amazing girl!