Monday, May 17, 2010

My oldest is 15 (3 months ago)





It didn't quite hit me that I had a fifteen year old until we let him drive for the first time! What a weird feeling to have your son drive you around, I'm not sure I like it!

Corbin turned 15 on the 5th of March, he loves to mountain bike so we went all out and bought him this....
A SWEET Schwinn beach crusier!
Ha, Ha Grandma and Grandpa Kerby had just purchased these SWEET bikes and they thought it would be fun to play a little joke on the boy... They made a cute happy birthday Corbin sign and put that along with a big bow on Grandpas bike. At home Corbin is opening his gifts one of which was a note in a empty IPod touch case that said to go to Grandmas house. He got down there, saw the bike and of course was very polite, and pretended to like it (I've taught him well) He even took it out for a little spin.
Then we showed him his real gift which was the mountain bike that he has wanted for a year, that we told him was to expensive to get.
Needless to say he was much more excited with this bike than Grandpas.

Happy Birthday Corbinski
We love you

No comments: