Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cartoon Characters body found in families yard (Warning: graphic pictures)

And today in the Coombs News, a cartoon characters body was found in a families backyard. The body was discovered by the dad in the family, when he went to turn on the hose.

Dad: I was so shocked!!! Why would anyone do this? I looked down to see a small plastic boy with a long protruding nose, strapped to a Lincoln log with a elastic band.

News woman: Did you try any measures to revive this Character?

Dad: Well.... I started laughing and went in to get my wife so she could have a good laugh also.

News Woman: Ummm...... Do you feel good about laughing over the demise of a popular cartoon character?

Dad: Well it seemed to me that it was a little too late for anyone to help this character, as his body was already cold and hard. Had I got there just minutes before I could have saved this plastic figures life.

News woman: There you have it folks, in the little town of Payson the unthinkable has happened!
As to possible motives we think this cartoon character may have lied about cleaning his room! The scene of the crime

If anyone has any information on who this plastic figure might be, please contact the proper authorities.
Description
Ht: 3 in
Wt: 1 oz
Brown hair, blue eyes
Long nose
Last seen wearing a yellow hat, and blue lederhosen shorts., and red shoes.

3 comments:

Denise H. said...

OH MY WORD SIS! You have got to blog more often that was too funny! I love your posts.

Kim said...

I needed a good laugh! Thanks Shan, I agree with Denise you need to post more often. I am still laughing!

Sam said...

Oh My Shan that made me laugh so hard. I haven 't got on your blog in forever and I am still laughing.