Friday, July 23, 2010

Dancing

Haylee put in tons of hours and her parents put in tons of money... and the end outcome was wonderful!!
Haylee had alot of fun dancing this year, I can feel the time is nearing when she will no longer want to take dancing so I am going to enjoy the coming year, take tons of pictures, then reluctantly hand over the duty of stage mom to my sister Ashley.
Tap... mine and Phils favorite... Haylee least favorite!
Cool pictures from Haylee's fireside




Her whole class.
Haylee was violently vomiting the day of class pictures
so this was all I got!


Haylee and Madi

Quincy and Haylee





Madi, Haylee and Raquel

3 comments:

Ashley and Josey said...

It's about time you had a new post. I love all the pics, she is such a good dancer. I hope she keeps it up she will regret it if she quits. I know I wish I would have stayed dancing.

Kim said...

Haylee is a wonderful dancer! I know that Myllie is very excited to begin dancing this year. She loves to come and watch Haylee dance.

Denise H. said...

She is SO GOOD!!! As soon as you get her schedule let me know that dates of all of her recitals so that I don't miss the last ones this year.