For our vacation this year we decided to take a RV road trip to Arizona!
(I know what your thinking....Why oh why would you do that!)
Our trip started at 7:00 AM and then we drove, broke down, drove a little more, watched movies, the kids bickered, and bickered some more, parents bickered, luckily because we had Jill our English GPS navigation guide, we did not get lost!
Our first stop BEAVER UTAH
2 hours later we were back on the road!
After 11 hours on the road we finally arrived in Williams Arizona and the Canyon Motel and RV park. 
Such a fun little park and town, I loved all of the pine trees, and nice cool weather!
We found a cool diner on Route 66 and ate dinner, walked around town then went back to the RV for a little snooze!
1 comment:
FUN! I can't wait to see and hear all about the rest. Love the shot of you and Phil
Post a Comment