So I could say that I'm just a little behind,
I could make excuses, and go on and on....
But the truth is, I am just a bad blogger!!!!
But the truth is, I am just a bad blogger!!!!
So here is a condensed version of our year...
in pictures!
(I really wish I knew how to make collages)
Warning these pictures are not in any sort of order, Read at your own risk!
Fished, and was highly entertained by Phil's Mad Acrobatic skills!!
(Uncle Mark has proof!)
We went camping, on the 24th, also the busiest weekend of the summer.With disastrous results!
(Grandma breaking arm, Bears in the campsite across from us, Broken radiator, popped tubes,
Broken fishing poles.... I could go on and on)
We bought a cool raft and I rowed everyone around the lake with my master rowing skills!(If they wanted out, they had to swim for shore, notice Quincy and Easton trying to make an escape!)
We taught Tucker to swim!
We finished Corbin's Eagle project!
We went swimming at the Hot Pots in Meadow!
We swam until we were all wrinkly!
We roasted bags and bags of marshmallows and star bursts in 100 degree weather!
We turned 16!
We became a Cheerleader!And Turned 15!
We Turned 11!
We did some mountain bike races!
and Road bike races!
We won some races!
We had an egg hunt in the rain!(and had some fun with confetti eggs!)
We acquired a new member of the family!
We went hiking in St. Goerge to escape the cold dreary weather up north!
We won our very first Pine Wood Derby Race, with our terrific car that dad and Nate built, and mom broke the day before the race. Thank heavens for Gorilla Glue!!!So there you have it folks, the Coombs Family year in review, the good the bad and the ugly!

2 comments:
YAY! You blogged! I love it and wish you would blog more often, your too funny Shan :)
I love the pics! Now maybe you can go for twice a year.
Post a Comment