I really never thought the day would come when I would have two of my kids going to Homecoming!
I really don't usually feel this old, but after this week was over I was
EXHAUSTED!!!
Haylee was asked by a really cute boy named Tyson, he gave her a bunch of balloons that she had to pop in order to find out that she was being asked, and by whom... of course this was witnessed by our neighbor friends and it only took us about ten minutes to figure this out!!
My dad also witnessed the two cars coming to bring the balloons and at first thought they were doing a drug deal in Ronny's drive way, until he saw the balloons!
Hehehehe always the cop!!
Corbin asked Jazmine, a girl he works with at Little Ceasers, It went a little something like this....
Hey, do you want to go to Homecoming?
Always the Charmer!
My dad also witnessed the two cars coming to bring the balloons and at first thought they were doing a drug deal in Ronny's drive way, until he saw the balloons!
Hehehehe always the cop!!
Corbin asked Jazmine, a girl he works with at Little Ceasers, It went a little something like this....
Hey, do you want to go to Homecoming?
Always the Charmer!
This is Haylee and Tyson before the day date, she was very adamant about not getting her picture before the day date....because..... that is not what you do MOM!!
This is Tyson picking Haylee up, how sweet is that!
~He brought her flowers!~
(Also witnessed by every neighbor and both sets of parents aunts, and cousins)
No pressure there!!!
So cute!!
And the only picture I got of Corbin!!
This is Tyson picking Haylee up, how sweet is that!~He brought her flowers!~
(Also witnessed by every neighbor and both sets of parents aunts, and cousins)
No pressure there!!!
So cute!!
And the only picture I got of Corbin!!Both kids had tons of fun!!
Thanks to My lil sis Ashley for modifying an un modest dress and coming to do Haylee's hair, because I am inept at both sewing and hair!!
And a special thanks to my wonderful sister Denise who came down to take their Homecoming pictures,
because she was able to capture on film what I only dream of capturing!!
Thanks to My lil sis Ashley for modifying an un modest dress and coming to do Haylee's hair, because I am inept at both sewing and hair!!
And a special thanks to my wonderful sister Denise who came down to take their Homecoming pictures,
because she was able to capture on film what I only dream of capturing!!
2 comments:
I love your blog posts. Keep it up Big Sis and your welcome! I loved taking their pictures.
I love that your blogging again. And They look so cute all dressed up and going to dances, it seems like time flew by way too fast and they shouldn't be that old. I had fun altering her dress and doing her hair.
Post a Comment