Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Disney Pictures

Here are some of my favorite pictures. My favorite pictures are the ones that are not posed, they are the pictures that show just how much fun you are really having.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Nate. He loved Pirates Island, they had the ball from Pirates of the Caribbean, and he had a great time climbing in it.
Here are Alex and Nate, for some reason I don't have too many pictures of Alex and she was such a doll on this trip. She was so great with Nate, letting him ride on her back and hang all over her.
This is Nate and his Dad on Pirates Island, I love the expression on Phil's face!
This is such a cute picture of Quincy, Nathan and Quincy were busy feeding the ducks churros, and I think Quincy wanted to climb over the fence to get to the ducks.
Our Hotel had some Koi fish ponds and the boys discovered that if you stuck the tip of your finger in the water the fish would think that it was food, and they would come and nibble on it. Corbin was actually the only one who left his finger in long enough to get a nibble. The other two would pull there fingers out when the fish came close.
Alison and Haylee both had a blast. They are such cute girls, I am so glad that we got to go with the Rodebacks. Our kids haven't got to spend much time together since they have gotten older. So this trip was a good time to let them form some good memories.You know, I don't really know exactly what happened here, either Haylee fell in the well by herself, or Corbin pushed her. But either way they are both having a blast. I also love the look on Jacobs face.



2 comments:

Denise H. said...

Cute Pictures!!! I love the one of Phil and Nate. You are always so good at capturing the fun of the trip.

Kim said...

I love the pictures!! It looks like you guys had a blast!! I like non posed pictures too. They are the most memorable. The one of Phil and Nate is great!! I like the one of Haylee and Alison too. Can't wait to see more!!