I got this from Nellyns blog and thought that it would be fun.
1. Leave a comment on my blog of one memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or alot, anything will do.
2. Next, re post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a comment. If you leave a memory on my blog I'll assume you are playing the game and I will leave one on your blog.
5 comments:
I remember the first sleep over I had at your first apartment in Payson. It was shortly after you and Phil got married. I remeber feeling so grown up, I got to stay up late, we ate junk food, you painted my fingers and toes, and if I remember correctly that is when you let me borrow my first book from you. I think it was an Anita Stansfield book. Ever since then I have loved reading and to this day enjoy going through your books and borrowing new ones. I think it is because of you (and my mom) that I love to read so much.
HMMM, I have way too many but I would have to say that picking up road kill on the highway and burying it in our Pet Cemetary would have to be one of tha many most memorable!!!
Remember the time you made me go to your house and watch naughty tv shows on mtv... rock of love?
ummm so many memories: when we were pregnant together and how jealous of you I was when you had Corbin. When we lived by each other in Payson. I also loved the trip to Arizona that was so fun but I remember that you were so sick the whole trip (good old morning sickness)
well a memorie from me would be how you are my mom
Post a Comment