Since my lil sis Jessica's computer is broke right now, I will do a little post of her cute little boy Easton and his obsession with Barney!
He loves Barney, if you go to my moms house you will find him sitting in his recliner, holding a Barney in one hand and the DVD case in the other, and grinning from ear to ear.
Here are Corbin and Nate being good cousins and watching barney with Easton! Secretly I know that this is Corbins favorite show and he was only pretending to hate it.



4 comments:
he is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!
Oh, I love hios cute little smile! SILLY BOY! You need to record him having a Barney Tanrum too. I heard him on the phone on friday when Jess wouldn't let him watch it. HAHAHA!
Most people refer to the B word as something else. At our house the B word is for Barney... We have to keep quiet about it or Easton will throw a tantrum until we let him watch Barney... He can even say Barney! HELP!!! All I think about anymore is, I love you, you love me...
we're a happy family with a great big hug and kiss from me to you. won't you say you love me to.
That song Jess????? That might be because we tape recorded the song and play it while you sleep. ;)
Post a Comment