Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Introducing baby Wells

Little baby Wells came into this world at 8:30 PM on January 19th 2009.
He is 8 lbs 4 oz 20 1/2 in long.
He is such a cute little guy, we just love him! Little Wells sucking on his finger.

The proud parents

Quincy Jo and Wells
Congratulations to the new parents

8 comments:

tanni said...

Aw! He is so precious! Love that pic of Quincy and wells! She is adorable! Congrats to josie and Ashley!(did I spell his name right?)

Denise H. said...

Cute pics Shan and YES he is ADORABLE!!!

Olson Family said...

So cute, tell them congrats for me!!!!

Teryn said...

Ah... how cute! Tell Ashley I said CONGRATS!! How exciting! Almost all new born babies that I see, I always think they look like the dad.. however, I see a lot of Ashley in Wells.

Teryn said...

Ah... how cute! Tell Ashley I said CONGRATS!! How exciting! Almost all new born babies that I see, I always think they look like the dad.. however, I see a lot of Ashley in Wells.

Teryn said...

Ah... how cute! Tell Ashley I said CONGRATS!! How exciting! Almost all new born babies that I see, I always think they look like the dad.. however, I see a lot of Ashley in Wells.

Teryn said...

Ah... how cute! Tell Ashley I said CONGRATS!! How exciting! Almost all new born babies that I see, I always think they look like the dad.. however, I see a lot of Ashley in Wells.

The Burke Family said...

Congrats Ashley & Josie! He is so Handsome! Quincy looks like she is going to be an awsome big sister! SO Cute!