Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sexy Leprechaun Wizard!!!!


My daughter came home tonight with her costume for the Wizard of Oz.
She has the part of the Wizard in her dance recital on Saturday, and has been very excited.
This is how our conversation went.

Haylee: Hey mom I got my wizard costume..
Mom: Cool
Haylee: It's green and has a cool black belt, it looks SO cute on!
Mom: That's nice (I'm busy doing wash)
Haylee: Nesha said I don't have to wear the hat, it's TOTALLY retarded!!
Mom: Ah huh
Haylee: It came with these panties that say Kiss me I'm Irish
Mom: Really? (Panties on a Wizard.... that say kiss me... Hmmmm)
Haylee: Ya, and these cool white tights that come to my thigh and have shamrocks all over them.
Mom: WHAT!!! Where is this costume? (I am definitely more interested now)
Haylee: It's a Luscious Leprechaun costume, cute huh!
Mom: aren't you the Wizard? (I'm trying to remember what the Wizard of Oz looks like, do we even see the wizard, in the Wizard of OZ?)
Haylee: Ya, cool costume huh? My teacher wouldn't give me the panties and tights though. We were all laughing so hard in class about them.
Mom: Dads gonna love this!!!!
Haylee: I could totally be this for Halloween next year!!!
I will post some pictures of her in it on Saturday!!!
Hopefully with pink tights and ballet shoes, she will not look like a 12 year old Irish Hooker!!!
(We are not showing Phil the cosume!!!)
And if any of you out there are looking for a luscious Leprechaun costume to wear, you know who to come to!!!

7 comments:

Denise H. said...

Alright I am putting dibs on the Luscious Leprachaun costume for next Halloween! HOW CUTE and WIERD is that! And Nesha of all people picking it out. hahahahahahahahahahahha

The Burke Family said...

How Funny! I don't know if I would tell Phil either, but he is going to be in for a shock at the recital! Brian would react the same way, you should of saw his reaction when Brianna came home from YM after they did a makeup makeover on her! (NOT GOOD)

Olson Family said...

WOW!!!! How old are these girls that will be wearing this costume?

Kim said...

How funny!! I too wouldn't show Phil the costume....LOL Let me know when on Saturday I would love to come!

Teryn said...

haha! My husband would personally alter the skirt to go to Claira's knee's.. no joke! haha! Can't wait to see more pictures :)

tanni said...

Oh my heck! That is too funny! This girls are much too young to wear that!

Denise H. said...

Okay I had to read this again for a good laugh! Haylee I bet you will look beautiful as a Sexy Luscious Leprachaun.

P.S. I'm tellin Phil on Saturday.