Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wizard of Oz

So the Sexy Leprechaun wizard costume turned out to be not so sexy when placed on a twelve year old girl!
(Thank Heavens)
Haylees performance went really well, and they all had alot of fun!
These are the Wizard of Oz main characters, the younger dancers in the group were the munchkins, little lions, little scarecrows, rainbows, and little Oz kids.



Here is Haylee's dance as the Wizard.


4 comments:

Teryn said...

I'm glad it wasn't so "sexy" afterall.. she looks great! And I loved the video!

Denise H. said...

That made me teary eyed! Oh Hayz you did Awesome and I can't believe you did a Solo and didn't even look Nervous. I would have been The Crying Wizard of Oz.

GREAT JOB! And I am so glad you took video!

Kim said...

Haylee did AWESOME!! I enjoyed coming and my kids loved it!! Thanks for inviting us, keep me posted on upcoming performances.

Unknown said...

Did she try out for PCT's Wizard of Oz?